Tests & Test Results
Please wait 2 weeks from the date of your test before phoning for your results as all your results may not be available unless your clinician has advised otherwise.
- Test results are only available after 1pm.
- Please phone us on 01635 868006 and select option 2 to speak to someone about your results.
- Our receptionists are not clinically trained and so cannot give any further information about your results.
- It is our usual procedure to contact patients if their results are abnormal.
- This is done by a clinician and usually via text or letters, if we do not have a mobile number on record for you.
How to book a Blood Test
For patients aged 12 and over:
At Burdwood Surgery
If requested for patients being seen at Basingstoke Hospital, blood tests can only be taken on Thursdays. When booking your appointment, please specify that you need the appointment on a Thursday because it is for Basingstoke hospital.
For patients aged 5 and over:
At West Berkshire Community Hospital
For patients under 5 and children of any age with additional needs:
At Royal Berkshire Hospital
- Call the Kempton day bed unit on 0118 322 738
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.