image depicting complaints

Complaints Procedure

We make every effort to give the best service possible to everyone who attends our practice.

However, we are aware that things can go wrong resulting in a patient feeling that they have a genuine cause for complaint. If this is so, we would wish for the matter to be settled as quickly, and as amicably, as possible.

To pursue a complaint, please contact Clair Brown, who is our Patient Services Manager, and she will deal with your concerns appropriately. If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us online or put the complaint in writing and send by post.

Our details can be found on our Contact Us page.

Further written information is available regarding the complaints procedure from reception.

If you have worries about other organisations please contact the hospital or service responsible for providing your care so that they can work with you to put things right.

If your complaint or concern is about a service you have received from another primary care service, please contact the Complaints Team at NHS Frimley ICB at the below address.

Post: South East Complaints Hub, NHS Frimley ICB, Aldershot Centre for Health, Hospital Hill, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1AY.

Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire West ICB - Contact Us

PALS can provide assistance and information regarding NHS services.

If you would like to make a complaint relating to South, Central and West Commissioning Support Unit:

Write to: Complaints Manager at Priory Road Medical Centre, Priory Road, Park South, Swindon SN3 2EZ

Tel: 0300 200 8844