Infection Control Annual Statement
The annual statement is generated each year in June, it summarises:
- Any infection transmission incidents and action taken (these will be reported in accordance with our Significant Event procedure).
- The annual infection control audit summary and actions undertaken.
- Control risk assessments undertaken.
- Details of staff training (both as part of induction and annual training) with regards to infection prevention and control.
- Details of infection control advice to patients.
- Any review and update of policies, procedures and guidelines.